Word Implementation Consultant
Consultant with technical flair and a growth mindset wanted
Omnidocs is a consulting and software company based in Copenhagen – but more than anything we’re a document company. We create value for our clients by helping them improve their use of Microsoft Office, creating and implementing on-brand solutions that fuel productivity, embed compliance, and increase job happiness. We have a wide range of competencies when it comes to documents in a work context, but our purpose is very straightforward: We make every workday work better.
We have over 1,000 clients in 90 countries globally and more than 2 million knowledge workers use Omnidocs’ solutions and services.
We’re growing and are now looking for a self-driven Implementation Consultant to make a difference for companies such as Novo Nordisk, Maersk, Accenture, Vestas, and Nestlé. Maybe you’re the one to make that difference? You’ll work in a global context, creating and implementing solutions and services which are truly empowering people in their everyday work life.
What’s the job about?
As Implementation Consultant your primary focus will be to set up Microsoft Office Word templates based on the design requirements and CVI from our clients as well as configuring data structures in our solutions. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Set up Microsoft Office Word templates e.g., publications, reports, newsletters, and correspondence templates
- Coordinate with Project Managers internally and handle ongoing communication with clients and design partners regarding creation of templates and related software solutions
- Implement solutions in collaboration with the rest of your team and the responsible Project Manager
- Participate in kick-off meetings and workshops with clients and design partners
You’ll work closely with our project managers and our Word delivery team. The company Templafy plays a big role in how we work as we are an important reseller of their solution and their primary implementation partner; Templafy develops the world’s leading Template Management solution and in addition to sharing offices with their 350 skilled employees, we are carrying out Templafy implementation projects all over the World.
What kind of company is Omnidocs?
Our approach to how we work is closely aligned to our core values – take a look at our company values and our employer branding video on our career site https://omnidocs.com/about-us/careers/ and you’ll get a good idea of who we are.
We really believe that work should be both fun, engaging, challenging and meaningful – and then some! Helpful and understanding colleagues, small talk and friendly jokes, good coffee and an awesome lunch in beautiful surroundings are just some of the big extras you will find in a workplace like Omnidocs.
When it’s not Corona, we do social activities such as soccer, badminton club, LAN parties and Friday bars, just as we occasionally experience the world together. Most recently we have enjoyed a spa stay in Sweden – and we’re planning the most awesome post-corona party when we are past the pandemic.
Our office is newly renovated and located in the heart of the historic neighbourhood Christianshavn, surrounded by canals and great little cafés and restaurants. We enjoy our lunch in the fabulous local Italian restaurant called Undici, We have plenty of light and air, while being close to everything – including the metro, the canals, and the city centre.
Who are you?
You must be nice – and helpfulness is part of your DNA. But you’re also a bit nerdy and have both technical flair and a growth mindset. Your educational background is not important, but it’s crucial that you have experience with – and enjoy working with – large and complex Word documents.
Other than that, the following should characterize you:
- You love to “nerd” with MS Word!
- You have vast experience in working with large documents / publications
- You have a good understanding of data connections and structures through one or several documents
- You have a good understanding of ensuring document quality and best practices
- You have a structured approach when working with content from multiple sources
- You enjoy working focused on the same project – maybe for days or weeks
- You’re a good communicator on all organizational levels
- You speak and write English
- You’re eager to learn new skill sets in Microsoft Office and willing to adapt to our best practice in developing templates
How to apply
Upload application and CV via this link https://omnidocs.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=58 – preferably as soon as possible and no later than June 20.
If you have questions about the position, please contact either:
- Senior Project Manager, Jesper Egon Jensen, [email protected]
- Head of Client Project, Birgir Sigurdsson, [email protected]
Please note – we accept applications and CVs in both Danish and English.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Omnidocs was established as SkabelonDesign in 2004, and in 2021 we changed our name into Omnidocs. Today, there are 70 people in our office in Copenhagen. We’re currently expanding with the opening of an office in New York, which we share with Templafy.
We have more than 2,000,000 users worldwide, and on the global scene, we serve clients such as UBS, Novo Nordisk, Maersk, Accenture, EY, PWC, Lincoln Financial Group, Colliers, KPMG, Vestas, Ericsson, Dentons, Carlsberg, and Nestlé.