We’re searching for an ambitious Project Manager in NY City
Be our first Project Manager in New York
More than anything Omnidocs is a document company that creates value for companies by helping them improve their use of Microsoft Office, creating and implementing on-brand solutions that fuel productivity, embed compliance, empower people, and increase job happiness. We have a wide range of competencies when it comes to documents in a work context, and our purpose is very straightforward: We make every workday work better.
Omnidocs’ solutions and services are used by more than 2 million users at approximately 1,000 clients in 90 countries all over the Globe. As we continue to grow and establish our new office location in New York City, we’re now looking for an ambitious and self-driven Project Manager to make a difference for companies such as Cigna, Maersk, Colliers, and Lincoln Financial Group. Maybe you are the one to make that difference? You’ll work in a global context together with the project delivery team and report directly to the Team Lead based out of Denmark.
As Project manager your focus will be on managing a wide range of projects of national and international projects of varying size and complexity in particular focusing on our own productivity- and brand management solutions. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage implementation and design projects from start to finish including timeline, budget and feedback loops both on project deliveries that include one or several components like design, template development, Omnidocs Software as a Service and Templafy projects
- Resource allocation coordinated with the rest of the Omnidocs Project Management team consisting of 6 other Project Managers in order to plan and prioritize daily tasks in the delivery teams
- Be the primary contact and build strong relationships with clients and with Templafy
- Contribute to presales activities and client success activities to ensure a smooth transition to Project Delivery Team
- Work independently on configuration tasks and troubleshooting of client solutions
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in relevant field of studies
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience, preferably within design, IT, or data management
- Solid experience working with Microsoft Office, in particular Word
- A self-driven problem solver who can take the lead
- Good communicator on all organizational levels
- Proactive, structured, quality-driven and entrepreneurial spirit
By joining Omnidocs, you’ll be a part of a highly innovative and ambitious provider of Microsoft Office solutions and services. Today Omnidocs employs approximately 70 dedicated employees being the global leader in our field. We’re a Danish company, founded in 2004 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Travel Activity: Approx. 10%
Start date: September 1st, 2021 (if possible, August 30 for a full onboarding week in Copenhagen, August 30 to September 3)
Location: Omnidocs’ new office location in New York City (One World Trade Center)