Self-driven Implementation Consultant wanted in New York
Apply for the position as Implementation Consultant in New York
More than anything Omnidocs is a document company that creates value for companies by helping them improve their use of Microsoft Office, creating and implementing on-brand solutions that fuel productivity, embed compliance, empower people, and increase job happiness. We have a wide range of competencies when it comes to documents in a work context, and our purpose is very straightforward: We make every workday work better.
Omnidocs’ solutions and services are used by more than 2 million users at approximately 1,000 clients in 90 countries all over the Globe. As we continue to grow and establish our new office location in New York City, we’re now looking for an ambitious and self-driven Implementation Consultant to make a difference for companies such as Cigna, Maersk, Colliers, and Lincoln Financial Group. Maybe you’re the one to make that difference? You’ll work in a global context together with the project delivery team and report directly to the Team Lead based out of Denmark.
As Implementation Consultant your focus will mainly be on setting up Microsoft Office Word templates based on the design requirements and CVI from our clients as well as configuring data structures in our solutions. Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Set up Microsoft Office Word templates for e.g., publications, reports, newsletters, and correspondence templates
- Coordinate with Project Managers internally and handle ongoing communication with clients and design partners regarding creation of templates and related software solutions
- Implement solutions in collaboration with the rest of your team and the responsible Project Manager
- Participate in kick-off meetings and workshops with clients and design partners
- Very experienced working with Microsoft Office, in particular Word
- Understanding of IT- and Data structures in general
- Experience working with template design, database structures or similar
- A self-driven problem solver who can work independently
- Good communicator on all organizational levels
- Eager to learn new skill set in Microsoft Office and willing to adapt to our Best Practice in developing templates
By joining Omnidocs, you’ll be a part of a highly innovative and ambitious provider of Microsoft Office solutions and services. Today Omnidocs employs approximately 70 dedicated employees being the global leader in our field. We’re a Danish company, founded in 2004 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Travel Activity: Approx. 5%
Start date: September 1st, 2021 (if possible, August 30 for a full onboarding week in Copenhagen, August 30 to September 3)
Location: Omnidocs’ new office location in New York City (One World Trade Center)