Driven and self-motivated Account Executive
We’re growing and are looking for a driven and self-motivated Account Executive on senior level to help us bring our document automatization software to the market. You’ll work in a global context, delivering solutions and services that are truly empowering people in their everyday work life.
Omnidocs is a consulting and software company based in Copenhagen – but more than anything we’re a document company. We create value for our clients by helping them improve their use of Microsoft Office, creating and implementing on-brand solutions that fuel productivity, embed compliance, and increase job happiness. We have a wide range of competencies when it comes to documents in a work context, but our purpose is very straightforward: We make every workday work better.
We have over 1,000 clients in 90 countries globally and more than 2 million knowledge workers use Omnidocs’ solutions and services.
What’s the job about?
As Account Executive your primary responsibility will be to position and sell our solutions and services. You’ll own the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing and work with both new and existing clients. Our suite of solutions and services are constantly evolving, and you’ll take an active part working closely with product and marketing to innovate and develop.
In your day-to-day you will:
- Manage the complete sales process of Omnidocs’ solutions and services
- Prospect, build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Develop and leverage client relationships to expand usage with new teams and departments
- Work closely with BDRs, Marketing, Product and Delivery Teams to create results
- Demonstrate business acumen and build strong relationships with prospects
- Coordinate and collaborate with Delivery Teams on handover and initiation of projects, as well as participation in start-up/status meetings with clients during the project proces
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximizing revenue in your territory.
You’ll work closely with your team which consists of 10 awesome people in different commercial roles
What kind of company is Omnidocs?
Our approach to how we work is closely aligned to our core values – take a look at our company values and our employer branding video on our Careers Site and you’ll get a good idea of who we are.
We really believe that work should be both fun, engaging, challenging and meaningful – and then added some helpful and understanding colleagues, small talk and friendly jokes, good coffee and an awesome lunch in beautiful surroundings. This are just some of the big extras you will find in a workplace like Omnidocs.
When it’s not Corona, we do social activities such as soccer, badminton club, LAN parties and Friday bars, just as we occasionally experience the world together. Most recently we’ve enjoyed a spa stay in Sweden – and we’re planning the most awesome post-corona party when we’re past the pandemic.
Our office is newly renovated and located in the heart of the historic neighbourhood Christianshavn, surrounded by canals and great little cafés and restaurants. We enjoy our lunch in the fabulous local Italian restaurant. We have plenty of light and air, while being close to everything – including the metro, the canals, and the city centre.
Who are you?
You’re a sales professional with a solid track record of meeting and exceeding targets. Your ambitions are high and besides continuously hitting targets you are motivated by helping both clients and colleagues. You’re simply a very nice person.
- 3+ years of experience in a SaaS closing role – ideally selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with selling professional services is a strong plus
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory with medium to large Enterprise clients to maximise revenue growth
- Being experienced in hunting new business/net new revenue and working with existing accounts, and growing them out
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable clients
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Danish and English skills, spoken and written.
How to Apply
Upload application and CV via this link https://omnidocs.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=59 – preferably as soon as possible and no later than June 20.
If you have questions about the position, please contact: Head of Sales and Partnerships, Mikkel Preisler, [email protected].
Please note – we accept applications and CVs in both Danish and English even though English language skills are required for the position.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Omnidocs was established as SkabelonDesign in 2004, and in 2021 we changed our name into Omnidocs. Today, there are 70 people in our office in Copenhagen. We’re currently expanding with the opening of an office in New York, which we share with Templafy.
We have more than 2,000,000 users worldwide, and on the global scene, we serve clients such as UBS, Novo Nordisk, Maersk, Accenture, EY, PWC, Lincoln Financial Group, Colliers, KPMG, Vestas, Ericsson, Dentons, Carlsberg, and Nestlé.